Learning & Teaching Innovation Division delivers to make improvement in teaching and learning to be more interactive and competitive. We provide a good services and facilities for recording of lecturer, discussion, in classroom, lab or studio and we encourage users to make early appointment so that the facilities and service are available.
Others assistance and services form Content Development Unit:
- Recording, editing and inserting material in video for teaching and learning.
- Development of training modules and system modules using web 2.0 applications.
- E-Content development and Self-Instructed Module.
- Assistance and advice about the system and applications web 2.0 usages.
- Workshops for staffs and individual consultations on the use of teaching technologies.
VIDEO/AUDIO RECORDING SERVICES
- Recording of lectures, discussion, in classroom, lab or studio for teaching and learning.
- Studio facilities equipment for audio and video recording.
- Design and editing video.
Flow process for content development:
Request for Services:
You can use this form to request video services from Content Development Unit. All you have to do is provide us with the information needed. You can also specify Audio/Visual details and other information. Once you submitted the request, we will contact you for further discussion.
Please make sure that the service requested is at least 1 week before the actual date needed.
Flow Request for Service: